Friday 8 May 2020

SPIRITUAL CHECKUP



By Elder Christopher Tembo

Can I listen to other Christian workers being praised and not be jealousy?

 Can I hear of the success of some other Christian and not try to explain it away? 

Can I be constructively criticized and not resent the criticizer?

Can I accept that my talents and gifts may be less noticed than gifts in some other Christians, even if they are just as useful for God? 

What do I honestly regard as 'getting it in life'- is it in terms of Christian maturity, or of possessions and success?

 What is the overriding ambition of my life - to be 'someone', or to serve Christ faithfully? 

How much have I brought God  into my thinking, planning and doing this day?

 Has my love of God's word grown cold? 

Am I prepared to stand up for Christ anywhere, or I am sometimes ashamed or reluctant to be known as a Christian? 

Have people looked at me to see Jesus Christ and been disappointed?

 How much does the love of God flow through me to others?

 Am I a peacemaker?

Am I quick to say ' sorry'?

Can people rely completely on my words ?







No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD is in Control

WARFARE PRAYERS AGAINST CHURCH ATTACKS